Don’t you love the holidays? It seems people that you didn’t even know cooked, pull out incredible recipes that become a favorite in your family! My co-worker brought these creamy beef rollups to work one day and I fell in love. I tasted them, and it was like an tasty explosion in my mouth! Of course, I asked for the recipe, and it’s only 3 ingredients inside those tortilla rollups! Sometimes the simplest things make the best recipes.
Creamy Beef Rollups
- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1 can dried beef, chopped
- 2-4 tortillas, room temperature
- In a bowl, stir together cream cheese, green onions, and dried beef until thoroughly combined.
- Lay out a tortilla and spread the cream cheese mixture from corner to corner. Roll the tortilla up. Repeat until all the mixture is gone.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. When ready to serve, cut vertically to your desired thickness. Serve.
Depending on how much mix you put in the rolls, you may use up only 2 tortillas or all 4. And depending on how thick you cut them, you could have 24-48 pieces.