Crab Rangoon Dip has the taste of the filling in crab rangoon, but not the hassle of wrapping and frying crab rangoon! It’s a good chinese food crave killer. I always turn to this recipe when I start craving crab rangoon. I am partial to Wheat Thins, so I use those for this dip. If it’s homemade, it has to be healthier, right?!
Crab Rangoon Dip
Serves: 8 servings
- 2 8oz blocks cream cheese- room temperature
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 2 cans crab meat- drained
- ⅓ cup green onion, chopped
- Put ALL the ingredients in a bowl and stir with a spoon.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight so all the flavors can meld together.
- Serve with your choice cracker, or with won ton strips from a local chinese restaurant!
Recipe adapted from: Reckless Abandon