The great thing about this recipe is that it is so versatile, you can make it as a dip, like I did, or use it as a condiment for burgers and brats! It can also be easily spread on tortillas to make pickle roll-ups.
*12-3-2013 update: I have found that baby dill pickles make for the crunchiest and most delicious dip.*
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 16oz jar of baby dill pickles, drained very well. I also recommend patting them dry
- 1 2.25oz jar of dried beef (found by the tuna/canned meat)
- Chop the beef using a knife or food processor.
- Coarsely chop the pickles using a knife or food processor.
- Add the beef and pickles to the cream cheese and mix until incorporated. I recommend refrigerating for 1 hour or overnight. Serve with your favorite crackers!
Looking for a dip with a kick? Try my Spicy Jalapeno Pickle Dip!