This creamy dip is inspired by 54th Street’s famous Gringo Dip. It’s loaded with plenty of veggies and spice, so it has be somewhat healthy, right?
Queso Cheese Dip
- 1 block (2lbs) Velveeta queso blanco cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 16 oz of your favorite salsa, chunky works best for this recipe
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- In a large saucepan, melt the Velveeta cheese, pepperjack cheese, salsa, milk, and cayenne together, stirring frequently.
- Add the spinach a spoonful at a time, then stir into the cheese. If the spinach is added all at one time, it will clump together. You don't want that!
- Serve my favorite way, with waffle fries, or with tortilla chips.