Lori from RecipeGirl posted this recipe for cinco-de-mayo one year. I printed the recipe off, made it, and fell in love. This sauce is addicting. It’s really healthy, also, so it’s easy to indulge without feeling guilty.
Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped and packed lightly
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp green tabasco
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced (or 2 tsp minced garlic)
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 avocado, peeled and deseeded
- Combine everything in a food processor or blender until smooth. Serve with your favorite tacos.